Home Page

Under Section 409 of the 1996 Education Act should parents be unhappy regarding curricular or any related issues, they can approach the Headteacher and the Governing Body.


Should they not be satisfied, procedures are available to discuss this with Officers of the Local Education Authority. 


The school has a comprehensive Complaints Procedure, a copy of this can be gained from the office, upon request.